Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), we inform you that
1. The administrator of your personal data is IN-VIA Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at ul. Twarda 18 00-105 Warsaw, registered under the NIP number: 5272871148, REGON: 381778388;
2. The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by e-mail: email@example.com;
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of recruitment carried out by the Data Administrator pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR;
4. The recipient of your personal data will be the Administrator’s associates and employees in the scope of their official duties on the basis of authorization and processing entities that support the Administrator in achieving the goal;
5. Your personal data will be kept until the recruitment processes are completed;
6. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object;
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
8. Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary to start recruitment. If you do not consent to the processing of personal data, the Administrator will not take you into account in the recruitment process.
9. You may withdraw your voluntary consent at any time, without affecting the compliance of the processing of personal data that took place before the consent was given. Withdrawal of consent will be tantamount to resignation from participation in the recruitment;
10. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / organization;
11. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling, i.e. any decisions that have legal effects on the person or in a similar way significantly affect it will not be based solely on the automatic processing of personal data and will not be automatically associated with it decision made.